Mr. Jeff Coyne serves as TransMed7’s General Counsel and is a Member of the Board of Directors.
Mr. Coyne’s profile is as follows:
- Chairman of the Board of Directors and CEO of Provect Technologies, Inc., formerly owned by Advanced Systems International Inc., (NASD: ADSN), a Chicago based software company providing enterprise level, employee time and attendance tracking. http://www.provect.com (2002 – present)
- Chairman of the Board of iFabric Inc., (TSE: IFA) a Toronto based fabric and manufacturing company specializing in anti-microbial and pest control fabrics. http://www.ifabriccorp.com
- Director, President U.S. Operations, Ezenet Corp. (EZE:CA), Core processing software for financial institutions. Compensation and Audit committee member. (1999 – 2001)
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Valu-net International, ltd., (VNE:CA), a Toronto based internet portal and e-commerce related business. Compensation and Audit committee member. (1998 – 2001)
- Chairman of the Board of Directors and CEO of Divi Hotels, Inc., (Formerly, NYSE – DIVI), an owner and operator of hotels, casinos and timeshare properties in the Caribbean. (1992 – 1995)
- Managing Director of CPR Turnaround LLC. CPR identifies failed companies, assumes control of the companies and operates them to financial recovery. CPR has acquired and/or operated companies at the appointment of Courts, Investors, and Creditors. (1994 – present)
- Financial and operational review of hotel and casino operations for multiple properties in St Lucia, Barbados, Jamaica, St Maarten, Grand Cayman, and Turks and Caicos.
- Maintenance of financial and operational reporting at multiple hotel properties in Caribbean countries.
- Senior Lecturing Fellow, Duke University School of Law, (1994 – present), teaching courses in Corporate Reorganization focused on the legal and practical considerations involved in rehabilitating a financially distressed commercial enterprise, and Fraud Investigation focused on all types of fraud, indicia of fraudulent acts, and methods of proving fraud.
- Panelist in various corporate education seminars including the Duke Directors Education Institute.
- Partner and Head of the Creditor’s Rights Department with Coudert Brothers; New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., San Francisco, San Jose, Tokyo, Sydney, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Paris, London, Brussels, Moscow. (1989 – 1992)
- Partner and Head of the Creditor’s Rights Department with Graham and James; New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Palo Alto, Raleigh, London, Milan, Tokyo, Beijing, Hong Kong. (1986 – 1989)
- Co-founder of Helping Children, Inc., an IRS 501(c) 3 charitable corporation that provides transportation, housing, and medical care to children from the region of Belarus contaminated by the radiation from the Chernobyl power plant explosion. (1994 – present)
- Volunteer teacher of business law for College of the Caribbean.
- Six years of volunteer service and two letters of commendation, American Red Cross.
Mr. Coyne received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California at Berkeley and a Juris Doctor degree from Duke University School of Law.