The SpeedBird platform is TransMed7's application of Zero5 technology to handheld, ultrasound guided soft tissue biopsy for the field of breast health.
SpeedBird – The new Gold Standard in forward coring SIMC biopsy devices
SpeedBird 38, SpeedBird Universal, SpeedBird Universal 99, and Sparrow platform devices feature :
- Single Insertion-Multiple Collection (SIMC) operating system
- Forward Coring Action
- Hand-held, ultrasound guidance with high ultrasound visibility
- Vacuum assisted with full fluid management
- 10-14 gauge needle sizes
- Gentle penetration mode to target lesion
- Fully automatic coring (SpeedBird 38); Manual coring control (SpeedBird Universal, SpeedBird Universal 99 and Sparrow)
- Automatic transport of tissue samples to transparent Specimen Magazine for instant verification of samples
- SpeedBird Universal 99 features a reusable handle with replaceable needle cartridges
- All SpeedBird devices are tetherless when used with TransMed7 VacuPac
SpeedBird 38 (SB38)
SpeedBird Universal (SBU)
SpeedBird Universal 99 (SBU99)
Want to Know More?
For further information on TransMed7 and its platform technologies, please reach out to us using the form below.