The SpeedBird platform is TransMed7's application of Zero5 technology to handheld, ultrasound guided soft tissue biopsy for the field of breast health.
SpeedBird – The new Gold Standard in forward coring SIMC biopsy devices
SpeedBird 38, SpeedBird Universal, SpeedBird Universal 99, and Sparrow platform devices feature :
- Single Insertion-Multiple Collection (SIMC) operating system
- Forward Coring Action
- Hand-held, ultrasound guidance with high ultrasound visibility
- Vacuum assisted with full fluid management
- 10-14 gauge needle sizes
- Gentle penetration mode to target lesion
- Fully automatic coring (SpeedBird 38); Manual coring control (SpeedBird Universal, SpeedBird Universal 99 and Sparrow)
- Automatic transport of tissue samples to transparent Specimen Magazine for instant verification of samples
- SpeedBird Universal 99 features a reusable handle with replaceable needle cartridges
- All SpeedBird devices are tetherless when used with TransMed7 VacuPac
SpeedBird 38 (SB38)
SpeedBird Universal (SBU)
SpeedBird Universal 99 (SBU99)
SpeedBird® Sparrow: Quick Start Guide
SpeedBird® Universal: Quick Start Guide
SpeedBird® 38: Quick Start Guide
Want to Know More?
For further information on TransMed7 and its platform technologies, please reach out to us using the form below.